CPT Mentoring Program Overview:
1. This is a 6 month program with scheduled group meetings once per month.
2. Participants in the program are able work with their mentors to schedule additional help and review of their progress throughout the program (in between the monthly group meetings).
3. Participants who are eligible to apply for the CPT will work toward completing the application for review by the ISPI CPT Review Committee.
4. Participants who are not yet eligible to apply for the CPT will work toward designing and documenting projects they will be able to include in their future CPT application.
5. The Resources for the CPT Mentoring Program are free for participants. There are no books to buy!
6. Participants will receive recognition for their work in the November Showcase Event.
Monthly Group Tuesday Meetings
CPT Mentoring Program Showcase